Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What the heck is a Villano?


So I went to the thrift store the other day and I saw this. I thought this might look good in my bedroom. It's a real painting, not a print. I was walking around the store with it, pondering the decision of if I should buy it or not. A guy came up to me and said, "Oh man, you're taking that. Darn it." I should have been nice and given it to him, but his desire intrigued me. So I bought it. As I was paying for it, the guy came up to me again and said, "I can't believe I let that go. That's such a great deal. That's a Villano!" (whoever the heck that is, this painting looks pretty ordinary to me) So I ran out the door with my painting and drove home quickly to google Mr. Villano. Who knows, he could be the next Monet. After an hour of scouring the internet, I found nothing! Oh well maybe someday he will be famous. But for now, it just will look good on the wall above my dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment